Sunday 5 June 2011

Back to Uni with tales from Caswell



As i pack my belongings for my journey back to University after 3 Months of placement at work i feel overcomed by sheer joy of achieving my goals at Caswell.

I know I will miss cycling back and forth to work through beautiful countryside scenery, I believe the images of farms are vividly emblazoned in my mind. I bade good bye to my adopted team of beautiful people and head for the train station at Milton Keynes. The birds who without fail woke me up early in the morning with their sweetest songs will be servely missed and whiff of manure that permiated the air as i cycle through narrow roads on the hills will be remembered always.

the hope that experience gained at Oclaro is weighs heavily in my mind on how to translate my knowledge into sustainable means of income.

I am glad i saw the other side of real world application of my academic knowledge.

Now i am looking forward to wrap up and finish my studies (GW). Surrey here i come......






No comments:

Post a Comment