Monday 14 March 2011

The Beginning of Everything (Big Bang Theory)

Last night i had a pleasure to watch a program called "Wonders of Universe" presented by Prof. Brian Cox, it awakened my thoughts on the Origin of everything..I remember last year i was talking to my Prof. and i had spent two nights thinking about how the universe came to be.

This kind of thinking is not new to me as i remember when i was very young walking in the moon-lit streets back in Africa whenever the sky was clear and stars were shining so bright i thought about why am i a human and where did we came from and what would have been of us if we were not humans and if there was no earth. Whenever i reached that point of asking myself what would have been if there was no earth my head would hurt and i would stop thinking. That was before i finished primary school.

I was thinking about the fact that all 92 elements that we know and believe that the entire universe is made of were actually originated from single hydrogen atom. I also think that there are seven more elements yet to be discovered. My question to myself was where did that Hydrogen atom came from and how it came to be.
we all know that the single hydrogen atom consist of one proton.. so how did proton came to be? i had answers and yesterday's program confirmed i was right!! more to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. KWANZA NAKUSHUKURU KWA NIA YAKO NZURI YA KUTAKA KUTUJULISHA HILI SWALA MUHIMU LA QUANTUM PHYSICS, SASA LAKINI WEWE UNAJUA NI WASWAHILI ILI TUWEZE KUELEWA BASI TUANDIKIE KWA KISWAHILI.
    AHSANTE.

    ReplyDelete